www.vanitycask.com is a product of Vanitycask Tech PVT. LTD( Company / Vanitycask).
If you do not wish to provide your information or you are not agreeable to the use of your information by us as stated below, you are requested not to use the WEBSITE i.e. www.vanitycask.com. By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out below and shall be bound by the same.
IF A PARENT REVOKES CONSENT AT ANY TIME, WE MAY STOP A CHILD’S PARTICIPATION IN AN ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE.
Your continued use of the Website would mean that you are either 18 years of age or your parent is aware and allowed your use of the Website.
Vanitycask endeavors to safeguard and protect the Visitor’s privacy.
The information shared with Vanitycask will be treated as private and adequate precautions have been taken to protect information relating to visitors and their information available with Vanitycask.
Please be assured that Customer’s confidentiality and privacy are of utmost concern to Vanitycask.
Who is covered by this Policy?
All persons who visit the website www.vanitycask.com and provide information online to Vanitycask, are covered under this Policy. This Policy does not cover the information provided through other modes of communication to Vanitycask.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
We collect information from you regarding name, addresses, age, email addresses, etc. and Demographic information including preferences, interests, etc., to conduct Vanitycask’s business and to operate the Website.
We also track information like the domain name from which you connect with us, the pages you request, the service you avail, the referring site, and the time that you spent on the Website. We collect information of IP addresses, the type of operating system that your computer uses, and the type of browser software used by you. From the IP address, we can determine the Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity. This is done to protect ourselves.
By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, you are agreeing that Vanitycask may contact you by one or more of the modes of communications.
We may also collect the following information about:
• The pages you visit/access.
• The links you click on our website.
• The number of times you access the page.
• Things you view & purchase and subscribe to.
What Vanitycask does with the gathered information?
The use / purpose for which any information collected from the Visitor, through the Website, will vary depending upon the circumstances. Broadly, they may comprise all or any one or more of the following purposes (but shall not be restricted to):
• To use the information for internal record keeping;
• To use the information to improve our products and services;
• To use the information for normal business functioning;
• To send periodically promotional communication about new products, special offers or other information, which according to Vanitycask, the Visitor may find interesting;
• To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. Vanitycask may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication(sms/call).
• We may use the information to customize the website according to the Visitors’ interests.
• We use Personal Information in order to give you a more enjoyable convenient shopping experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you. We use your Personal Information to support and enhance your use of the Website, and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Website.
• We may also track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history. In addition, we may notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information..
• We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes.
• Administer your accounts and to protect your records.
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
• To comply with laws, guidelines and regulations that govern the internet based services in the country.
Access to the collected information:
The access to the information provided through the Website would only be given to an authorized employees or other Group Companies or affiliates or authorized agents or service providers of Vanitycask for normal business purposes, only on ‘need to know’ basis;
Vanitycask may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor’s information to Governmental, Regulatory or judicial bodies or any person to whom Vanitycask is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law or terms of service agreement between you and Vanitycask, if any.
Vanitycask does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with non-affiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
• The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you;
• We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you
• You request or authorize it;
• The disclosure is required by/or directed by law; or
• You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline
Our security procedures to protect customer information
Vanitycask follows best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about visitors. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Vanitycask has put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that it collects online. Vanitycask may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on Vanitycask’s Website. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behaviour and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of Vanitycask’s marketing.
However, in the case of abuse or breach of security, Vanitycask shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties which receive the information illegally.
Links to other websites:
Similarly, link of www.vanitycask.com may be available on various other third party websites. However, Vanitycask shall not be responsible to the contents and material of such other websites. If any person provides its information on other websites, where link of www.vanitycask.com website or it’s logo is available, Vanitycask shall not be responsible to any acts or omissions committed by third party websites including but not limited to data theft, misuse of information of such person.
CHANGE OF CONTROL:
If you do not wish to provide your information or you are not agreeable to the use of your information by us as stated above, you are requested not to use the Website www.vanitycask.com. By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to the terms set out above and shall be bound by the same.
Thank you for using www.vanitycask.com.